Feb 6, 2020

CONVERSATION BETWEEN TWO FRIENDS

CONVERSATION BETWEEN TWO FRIENDS 

*CHANDAN: Hi, how’s it going?
*RENUKA: I’m not badhow about you?
*CHANDAN: Well, I’m so sad because I miss a friend
*RENUKA: Oh! I’m sorrythen if you miss that friendyou should tell him that you need him.
*CHANDAN: I’d like to tell him but I can’t do itbecause he has to study and he doesn’t have time for talking or going out.
*RENUKA: Wow! I’m surprised because that shows that you are a good friend, I’d like to do something for you but I don’t know what to tell you.
*CHANDAN: Don’t worry! I just wanna say that I’m thankful for your friendship because you always know to hear me and I like being your friend for 
that.
*RENUKA: Thanks a lot, I still remember when I knew youyou needed someone for talking and I was bored that night.

*CHANDAN: Hahaha, I also remember thatIt was midnight and you weren’t sleepyso we are friends since then.
*RENUKA: Yeah, It’s good to know it.
*CHANDAN: Changing about topicwhat are you up to?
*RENUKA: Well, I’m chatting with you and listening to music.
*CHANDAN: Oh, that’s greatWhat music do you listen?
*RENUKA: I’m listening to pop
*CHANDAN: NiceIs that only genre what you like or you like other genre?
*RENUKA: I’d say that I like listening to pophip hop and ballad but I sometimes don’t like listening ballad because It gets me down easily, I gotta own up that I’m a little sentimental.

*CHANDAN: Oh thenYou are a shy person.
*RENUKA: mmmmm! I wouldn’t say that, I’m a little complicated with everything.
*CHANDAN: Why do you say that?
*RENUKA: I tell you because It’s the truthbut welleverything changed when I knew youhowever you changed my life and I hope You’re gonna feel good with this.
*CHANDAN: I say the sameIt means a lot for me, You’re the best person I’ve known if someone tells me for changing something about you, I won’t never do it because You’re perfect.
*RENUKA: Perfect? I don’t believe it, I know I have lots of weak points because nobody’s perfect in this life then It was going to be like this then It will be awful.

*CHANDAN: YeahYou have a lot of reason, I’m dreadfully sorry for saying that, I messed up.
*RENUKA: Take it easy, It’s not your own faultWe are humans and everyone has mistakes all time,by the wayhow is the weather over there? I’d love to know it so that I will travel over there for taking a rest.
*CHANDAN: That’s amazing bludThe weather is strange here because It’s sometimes warm and cold,for exampleIt was raining cats and dogs yesterday but It began to let up today morning.
*RENUKA: Thenyou mean that place isn’t good for taking a rest for now.
*CHANDAN: That’s rightYou understand quiekly haha LoL
*RENUKA: Of course, I’m very intelligent
*CHANDAN: I know it dude

*RENUKA: Can I tell you anything?
*CHANDAN: Yessure.
*RENUKA: Yesterdaymy dad told me off because my bedroom was untidy up.
*CHANDAN: That’s not goodYou should tidy up your bedroom everyday for avoiding to your dad, I hope It doesn’t happen next time.
*RENUKA: I don’t know If I can do it because I always bring on lots of troubles, I never stay at home for that, I’m in my cousin’s home right now, he’s a great cousin.

*CHANDAN: WellYou gotta try to be a better person each dayOkay?
*RENUKA: Okay friendthanks for your advice.
*CHANDAN: You’re welcomeyou know that you can always rely on me.
*RENUKA: I think I gotta back on home because It’s very late and I don’t want to stay here overnight.
*CHANDAN: Okay matetake care and see you soon
*RENUKA: Yeah, It’s nice talking to you
*CHANDAN: Likewisebe careful buddysee you
*RENUKA: You too.

No comments:

Post a Comment